Ranbir Kapoor – Friends, we are writing about Ranbir Kapoor. Friends Ranbir Kapoor is an Indian Actor. If you have to read about Ranbir Kapoor then read the article. Check Out Our Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir Kapoor Biography
Name – Ranbir Kapoor
Nickname – Daboo
Profession – Actor
Date Of Birth – 28 September 1982
Day Of Birth – Tuesday
Birth Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Age – 40 (2022)
Nationality – Indian
Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Sun Sign – Libra
Religion – Hinduism
Food Habit: Non – Vegetarian
Ranbir Kapoor Family
Mother – Neetu Singh
Father – Rishi Kapoor
Brother – None
Sister – Riddhima Kapoor Sahani
Cousin(S) – Kareena & Karisma Kapoor
Grandmother – Krishna Kapoor
Grandfather – Raj Kapoor
Great-Grandmother – Ramsarni Mehra Kapoor
Great-Grandfather(S) – Raisaheb Kartar & Nath Malhotra
Ranbir Kapoor Love Affair
Marital Status – Unmarried
Girlfriend – Avantika Malik
First Crush – Madhuri Dixit
Wife – None
Ranbir Kapoor Favorite Things
Actor – Akshaye Khanna
Actress – Natalie Portman
Film – Life is Beautiful
Tv Show – Travel and Living
Beverage – Coffee
Soap – La Prairie
Singer – A. R. Rahman
Footballer – Messi
Place – USA
Co-Actress: Anushka Sharma
Sports – Cricket
Midnight Snack – Peanut Butter
Sports – Cricket
Street Food – Bhajia Pav
Colour – Red
Ranbir Kapoor Physical Stats
Height – 184 CM
Weight – 77 KG
Height in Feet – 5’ 14”
Eye Colour – Dark Brown
Hair Colour – Black
Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth
Car Collection – Audi Q5
Salary – Rs. 20-22 Crore (Per Film)
Income – Rs. 70 Crore (year)
Net Worth (2019) – Rs. 310 Crore
Ranbir Kapoor Education
School – Bombay Scottish School
Collage – H.R. College of Commerce and Economics
Ranbir Kapoor Age
Ranbir Kapoor is 40 years old in the year 2022. Ranbir Kapoor was born in the year 1982.
Ranbir Kapoor Height
The height of Ranbir Kapoor is 184 cm in the year 2022.
Ranbir Kapoor Height in Feet
The height In Feet of Ranbir Kapoor is 5’ 14” in the year 2022.
Ranbir Kapoor Movies
Ranbir Kapoor’s family works in Bollywood. His father is a very good actor and director. But if you want to work in Bollywood then you must have talent. So let’s look at the film Ranbir Kapoor.
Aa Ab Laut Chalen – Ranbir Kapoor started his Bollywood career in the year 1999 with Akshaye Khanna and Aishwarya Rai’s film Aa Ab Laut Chalen. The director of this film was Ranbir Kapoor’s father Rishi Kapoor. The film was released on 22 January 1999. The film grossed 17 crores at the box office.
Black – Ranbir Kapoor appeared in the film Black with Amitabh Bachchan after 6 years of the 1999 film Aa Ab Laut Chalen. The film also starred Shernaz Patel, Rani Mukerji, and Ayesha Kapoor. The director of this film was Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Saawariya – Two years after the film Black, Ranbir Kapoor appeared in Saawariya’s romantic film. The director of this film was also Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Apart from Ranbir Kapoor in this film, there were very big actors which included Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor, And Rani Mukerji.
Bachna Ae Haseeno – The film was released on 9 November 2007. This film was directed by Siddharth Anand. This is a romantic film. This film was very much liked at that time. The film grossed 79 crores. In this film, Ranbir Kapoor played the role of Raj Sharma. Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Kunal Kapoor, and Minissha were also tall in this film.
Wake Up Sid – Ranbir Kapoor had done a lot of films in the year 2009, one of which is Wake Up Sid. Wake Up Sid was a fairly well-earned film. The film had grossed 40 crores.
Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani – Ranbir Kapoor made another film in the year 2009 itself. The name of this film is Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. This is a love story film. In which Ranbir Kapoor’s character name is Prem. The director of this film is Rajkumar Santoshi. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles.
Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year – The last film name of Ranbir Kapoor 2009 is Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year. The character of Ranbir Kapoor in this film is Harpreet Singh Bedi. The director of this film is named Shimit Amin. It is a comedy film starring Prem Chopra, Gauhar Khan, and Mukesh Bhatt.
Anjaana Anjaani And Raajneeti – Ranbir Kapoor did two films in the year 2010 and both films became a box office hit. Anjaana Anjani film had grossed 70 crores at the box office, whereas Raajneeti film had grossed 150 crores. Chillar Party And Rockstar – Ranbir Kapoor also did two films in the year 2011. And both films proved to hit like the year 2010. Chillar Party film had grossed 70 crores at the box office, whereas Rockstar film had grossed 108 crores.
Barfi! – Ranbir Kapoor made a single film in the year 2012 named Barfi. Whose director was Anurag Basu? The film received the Filmfare Award for Best Film of the year 2012.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani And Besharam – Ranbir Kapoor did two films in the year 2013. Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani This film was released in India on 31 May 2013 with the director Ayan Mookerjee. While the Besharam film was released in India on 2 October 2013. The film grossed 95 crores at the box office.
Roy, Bombay Velvet, And Tamasha – Ranbir Kapoor had done three films in the year 2015. Two films of which proved to be blockbusters. Roy film was released in India on 13 February 2015. Whose director is Vikramjit Singh? The film had grossed 560 crores at the box office. Ranbir Kapoor’s year 2015 flops film Bombay Velvet. Which was directed by Anurag Kashyap.
Ranbir Kapoor’s last film of the year 2015 is Tamasha. Whose director was Imtiaz Ali? The film had earned 170 crores.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – Ranbir Kapoor made a romantic film in 2016 with Aishwarya Rai and Anushka Sharma. The name of this film was Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The director of this film is Karan Johar. This film did well. The film had grossed 230 crores.
Jagga Jasoos – The director of this film is named Anurag Basu. In this film, Ranbir Kapoor was playing the role of Jagga alongside Katrina Kaif. The film proved to be a flop at the box office.
Sanju And Bucket List – Ranbir Kapoor had done two films in the year 2014. Out of this, the first film earned a good amount and the second film flopped. Bucket List This movie flops. The director of this film was named Tejas Vijay Deoskar. This film was in the Marathi language. In the Sanju film, Ranbir Kapoor played Sanjay Dutt. The film was based on the life of Sanjay Dutt. The director of this film was Rajkumar Hirani. The film had grossed 570 Crore.
Ranbir Kapoor Upcoming Movies
Two films will be released in the year 2020 by Ranbir Kapoor. Whose name are Brahmastra And Shamshera?
Brahmastra – The director of this film is Ayan Mookerjee. The film will be released on 25 December 2019. The film will also star Alia Bhatt, Mouni Roy, Akkineni Nagarjuna, and Amitabh Bachchan with Ranbir Kapoor. The budget of this film is 150 crores.
Shamshera – The film will also star Vaani Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, Tridha Choudhury, and Ronit Roy along with Ranbir Kapoor. The film will be released on 31 July 2020. The director of this film is Karan Malhotra.
Ranbir Kapoor Sanju
In 2016, Ranbir Kapoor made a film based on the life of Bollywood superstar Sanjay Dutt. In this film, Ranbir Kapoor played the role of Sanjay Dutt. You know how many fans Sanjay Dutt has in India. For this reason, the film’s earnings had crossed 500 crores. Even though Ranbir Kapoor played the role of Sanjay Dutt in this film. But do you know that Ranbir Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt do not talk to each other? They both fought. There was a fight between the two. Actually, apart from Ranbir Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt, there were a lot of people at the party. You must know that Sanjay Dutt has a habit of drinking alcohol. Sanjay had drunk a lot at this party too. And drunk with alcohol, he called Ranbir Kapoor very bad. Sanjay Dutt also made fun of Ranbir Kapoor at the party. But Ranbir Kapoor did not say anything to Sanjay.
Ranbir Kapoor Mother
Ranbir Kapoor’s mother’s name is Neetu Singh. Neetu is an Indian actress. Neetu was born on 8 July 1956. Neetu was born in India’s capital, Delhi. His real name is Harneet Kaur Singh.
Ranbir Kapoor Father
Ranbir Kapoor’s father’s name is Rishi Kapoor. Who is an old-time actor of Bollywood? He was born on 4 September 1952 in Mumbai.
Ranbir Kapoor Sister
Ranbir Kapoor has a sister named Riddhima Kapoor Sahni. Riddhima Kapoor Sahni is a designer, she married Indian businessman Bharat Sahni in the year 2006.
Ranbir Kapoor Girlfriend
Ranbir Kapoor has a lot of girlfriends in Bollywood. He does not stay in a relationship with anyone for long. Ranbir Kapoor is very handsome and fitness to watch. For this reason, he has many girlfriends in Bollywood.
Ranbir Kapoor’s total was 12 beautiful girlfriends named Avantika Malik, Priyanka Chopra, Nandita Mahtani, Sonam Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Ameesha Patel, Nargis Fakhri, Angela Jonsson, Shruti Haasan, Alia Bhatt, and Mahira Khan. All these girls work in Bollywood. Some of these names are very big in Bollywood. We have told you about all these girls. Which you can read below.
1. Avantika Malik – Ranbir Kapoor and Avantika had a relationship for a few months. At that time Avantika was working in a TV serial. But after breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor, She married Bollywood actor Imran Khan and today is happily spending his life. Avantika Malik and Ranbir Kapoor dated each other during their teenage years. At that time, Ranbir Kapoor did not even work in the film.
2. Priyanka Chopra – The relationship between Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra was revealed in the year 2010. In the same year, Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka did the film Anjana Anjani.
3. Nandita Mahtani – Ranbir Kapoor dated Nandita Mahtani, the first wife of his cousin sister Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur. Nandita Mahtani is 10 years older than Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir Kapoor and Nandita Mahtani had friends. And later friendship turned into love.
4. Sonam Kapoor – Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor, daughter of Anil Kapoor, also fell in love with Ranbir Kapoor. Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor’s relationship lasted only two years (2006-2007). Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor did the film Saawariya together in the year 2006. It was Sonam Kapoor’s first film of her Bollywood career.
5. Katrina Kaif – The Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor relationship lasted for 6 years. Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor did the film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani in the year 2009. After this film, both of them came into a relationship. Ranbir Kapoor was in a serious relationship for the first time when he was dating Katrina Kaif. He used to do Timepaas before Katrina Kaif. Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s wedding was also discussed.
6. Deepika Padukone – Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s relationship is not hidden from anyone. Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s relationship lasted for many years. Both of them have made two romantic films together. The name of those films is Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani And Tamasha. Deepika was so fond of Ranbir Kapoor that she was about to write Ranbir Kapoor’s name on her back in an interview. That’s when they broke up.
7. Ameesha Patel – Ranbir Kapoor came into a relationship with Ameesha after His breakup with Katrina. But according to the report, Amisha and Ranbir Kapoor were not in a relationship.
8. Nargis Fakhri – Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis met Rockstar for the first time. In this film, both of them had a lot of romance with each other. For this reason, she came in both the relation.
9. Angela Jonsson – Ranbir Kapoor also had a relationship with the Indian model Angela Jonsson. But Ranbir Kapoor called it a rumor. The news of the affair of these two was revealed in the year 2011.
10. Shruti Haasan – Ranbir Kapoor has also had a relationship with south Indian actress Shruti Haasan. They both met for the first time during the shooting of an advertisement.
11. Mahira Khan – Ranbir Kapoor has also had a relationship with Pakistani actress Mahira Khan. We do not know whether this thing is true or false.
12. Alia Bhatt – Ranbir Kapoor and Alia came close during the film Brahmastra and they both fell in love with each other. According to a report, Alia had a crush on Ranbir Kapoor since childhood. And when she got a chance to work with Ranbir Kapoor in the film Brahmastra, Alia was very happy.
Ranbir Kapoor Wife
Ranbir Kapoor is 37 years old but he is not married yet. Ranbir Kapoor had a lot of affairs in Bollywood but he does not get into a serious relationship with anyone. Ranbir Kapoor is currently in a relationship with Alia Bhatt. We think that Alia Bhatt will become Ranbir Kapoor’s wife in the future. We will definitely tell you when Ranbir Kapoor gets married.
Ranbir Kapoor First Movie
Ranbir Kapoor was entered in Bollywood as Assistant Director. In the year 1999 Aa Ab Laut Chalen acted as Assistant Director in the film. But Ranbir Kapoor’s first film as an actor is “India, 1964”. The film was released on 15 May 2007. The director of this film is named Abhay Chopra.
Ranbir Kapoor House
Ranbir Kapoor has many houses in Mumbai. One of its home addresses is Vastu, Nargis Dutt Road, Pali Hill, Bandra (West), Mumbai. Ranbir Kapoor’s house name is Krishna Raj. Ranbir Kapoor’s house is quite big and nice.
Ranbir Kapoor Hairstyle
Ranbir Kapoor changes his hairstyle frequently. Ranbir Kapoor always takes care of his hair. Ranbir Kapoor likes his force and he does not want to lose them. He has uploaded some stylish photos of Ranbir Kapoor’s hair on Instagram.
Ranbir Kapoor Instagram
Ranbir Kapoor probably does not have an Instagram account. The reason is not a blue tick on his Instagram account. Which happens on every celebrity and real account. Ranbir Kapoor has only 5 lakh followers on his Instagram account. Ranbir Kapoor has crores of followers in India but he has fewer followers on Instagram.
Ranbir Kapoor Twitter
Ranbir Kapoor does not have a Twitter account. Ranbir Kapoor’s fan has created an account in the name of Ranbir Kapoor. There are 20 thousand followers on Ranbir Kapoor’s Twitter account. Whose username is RanbirKUniverse.
Ranbir Kapoor Facebook
Whether we have a Facebook account of Ranbir Kapoor or not, we do not know. Friends, we are saying this because there is no blue tick on their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account. Which is the identity of the real account.
Ranbir Kapoor Friends
Ranbir Kapoor has many friends in Bollywood. Ranbir Kapoor’s nature is very good, that’s why he has a lot of friends.
Anushka Sharma – Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka’s chemistry is very good. Both are very good friends. Both of them have done a lot of films together.
Deepika Padukone – Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika were dating each other at the same time. But after a few months, they broke up. But the best of these two is that even after the break-up, both of them are good friends in real life.
Ranbir Kapoor Controversy
- Ranbir Kapoor’s real life is very decent. But Ranbir Kapoor is also very angry. He had a dispute with Bollywood’s Bhaijaan Salman Khan. Actually, the thing is that Ranbir Kapoor had drunk a lot during a party. And drunk with alcohol, Ranbir Kapoor gave the street to Bhaijaan. Due to which Bhaijaan Salman got angry and Salman gave Ranbir Kapoor a slap. After slapping, Ranbir Kapoor’s intoxication subsided. All the people who came to the party were watching these two. After slapping Ranbir Kapoor realized his mistake and left the party without saying anything. And then in the morning, the family of both handled this matter.
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone had said in Karan’s Coffee with Karan show that Ranbir Kapoor is advised to apply for a condom. Ranbir Kapoor had to face a lot of difficulty with this advice Deepika.
Interesting Facts About Ranbir Kapoor
Does Ranbir Kapoor Drink?: Yes
Does Ranbir Kapoor Sm*ke?: Yes
Ranbir Kapoor did not like studying at all. A few days ago Ranbir Kapoor and the entire Bollywood went to meet India’s Panther Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Ranbir Kapoor said during an interview that he was very afraid of his father as a childhood.
Ranbir Kapoor said in an interview that if he had not been an actor, he would have been a struggling actor. Meaning that Ranbir Kapoor says that I have to make the only actor.
There is not a single tattoo on Ranbir Kapoor’s body. But if there was a tattoo, it would have been avara’s name, says Ranbir Kapoor.
As a childhood, Ranbir Kapoor used to spend more time with his mother due to fear of his father. Ranbir Kapoor even said in the interview that when my nails grow, then the mother bites my nails.
As a childhood, Ranbir Kapoor used to get a week’s pocket money of Rs 1500 from his mother.
Ranbir Kapoor has a two-inch-long bruise on his cheek. This mark is due to Ranbir Kapoor falling into the bathroom to bathe in his childhood.
Ranbir Kapoor accidentally drank after-shave lotion while playing as a childhood. After which Ranbir Kapoor’s mother and father were very scared.
Ranbir Kapoor himself has accepted that he is a very emotional person.
Ranbir Kapoor loves wearing red-colored clothes.
Ranbir Kapoor loves reading autobiographies of great men. And they read autobiographies of great men every day. Bollywood actress Katrina was asked during an interview with whom she would like to go on a deserted island. So Katrina had named Ranbir Kapoor in 1 second.
Ranbir Kapoor had learned boxing for the role of the film Bombay Velvet. Ranbir Kapoor loves his mother very much.
Ranbir Kapoor loves mutton of chicken made by his mother. During the promotion of a film, Ranbir Kapoor said that he dials his mother’s phone number under the name “Speed Dial”.
Ranbir Kapoor loves horse riding. And they have very good horse riding.
Ranbir Kapoor had bought a luxury watch from the first gross of his film.
Indian actor Ranveer Singh made his Bollywood debut with the film Band Baaja Baaraat. But Direkar’s first choice for the film Baaja Baaraat was Ranbir Kapoor. But Ranbir Kapoor refused to do the film. Ranbir Kapoor is a good actor of Bollywood as well as mimics Bollywood celebrities.
Ranbir Kapoor is well versed with King Khan Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, and Sanjay Dutt. Ranbir Kapoor’s favorite number is 8. Ranbir Kapoor says that the number 8 is also a symbol of infinity. ‘ Ranbir Kapoor likes the film “Rafu Chakkar” of his parents working together.
Ranbir Kapoor does not have an account on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. Ranbir Kapoor plays more candy crush games on his phone.
When he met Ranbir Kapoor’s favorite actress Natalie Portman in London, he said “I love you” when he saw Natalie Portman. But perhaps Natalie Portman was in her own tension, she went on to call Ranbir Kapoor “Get Lost”.
Bollywood actress Kareena & Karisma Kapoor is the cousin sister of Ranbir Kapoor. The three enjoy the party together at the party.
In March 2021, there was very bad news for Ranbir Kapoor’s fans that Ranbir Kapoor has become Corona Positive.
So guys, how did you like posting Ranbir Kapoor. Hope you like it, if you like it, please subscribe to our website.