- Goalkeeper: Anthony Moris (Union Saint-Gilloise)
- Defenders: Maxime Chanot (New York City FC), Marvin Martins (F91 Dudelange), Enes Mahmutovic (Groningen)
- Midfielders: Christopher Martins Pereira (Spartak Moscow), Danel Sinani (F91 Dudelange), Leandro Barreiro (Fortuna Düsseldorf), Alessio Curci (Differdange 03)
- Forwards: Gerson Rodrigues (Troyes), Vincent Thill (MOL Fehérvár), Yvandro Borges Sanches (Benfica B)
- Goalkeeper: Rui Patrício (Roma)
- Defenders: João Cancelo (Manchester City), Rúben Dias (Manchester City), Danilo Pereira (Paris Saint-Germain), Diogo Dalot (Manchester United)
- Midfielders: Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), João Palhinha (Fulham), Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo (Al-Nassr), João Félix (Chelsea), Rafael Leão (AC Milan)
Luxembourg are expected to line up in a 3-4-1-2 formation, with Chanot, Martins, and Mahmutovic forming a back three. Martins Pereira and Sinani will sit in front of the defence, with Barreiro and Curci providing width on the flanks. Up front, Rodrigues and Thill will lead the line, with Borges Sanches operating just behind them.
Luxembourg will be looking to defend deep and compact, and frustrate Portugal with their physicality and work ethic. They will also try to exploit Portugal on the counter-attack, using the pace and skill of Rodrigues and Thill.
Portugal are expected to line up in a 3-5-2 formation, with Dias, Pereira, and Cancelo forming a back three. Palhinha will sit in front of the defence, with Fernandes and Bernardo Silva playing in front of him. Ronaldo and Félix will lead the line.
Portugal will be looking to dominate possession and create chances through their wide players, Cancelo and Dalot. They will also try to create openings for Ronaldo and Félix through the middle.
Danel Sinani (Luxembourg) vs Bruno Fernandes (Portugal)
Sinani is Luxembourg’s most creative player, and he will be tasked with trying to unlock the Portuguese defence. Fernandes is one of the best midfielders in the world, and he will be looking to control the game and create chances for his teammates.
Gerson Rodrigues (Luxembourg) vs Diogo Dalot (Portugal)
Rodrigues is Luxembourg’s most dangerous forward, and he will be looking to exploit Dalot’s pace and defensive weaknesses. Dalot is a very attacking full-back, and he will be looking to get forward and support Portugal’s attack.
João Félix (Portugal) vs Marvin Martins (Luxembourg)
Félix is one of the most talented young players in the world, and he will be looking to score goals and create chances for his teammates. Martins is Luxembourg’s captain and most experienced player, and he will be tasked with trying to stop Félix.
Portugal are the clear favourites to win this match. They have a much better squad than Luxembourg, and they will be playing at home. However, Luxembourg have shown in the past that they can be difficult to beat, and they will be looking to cause an upset.