Jun88 is a mature and quality soccer betting address chosen by many brothers. But to play effectively and have a high win rate, you need to understand basic terms. This is a prerequisite to help members win with bets.
Asian handicap betting terminology at Jun88
Asian Handicap is always the top form of play chosen by many players Jun88 . Below are a few common terms members may encounter while playing:
- Odds: This is the betting level that the bookmaker offers before the match starts. Players will rely on that to place bets and determine winning results.
- Over: Refers to the winning teams Jun88 Stronger assessment, this is also a handicap team.
- Under: The team is rated weaker, the underdog gets a handicap.
- Shake bet: This is a form of bet that appears right when the match is starting.
- By ball: This term means two teams are tied, neither team plays handicap.
Asian Handicap is always a form of play chosen by many players
Official terms in over/under betting
When following soccer odds at Jun88 , you just need to know the following information:
- Over (over) denoted O: This is a bet showing that the total goals of the match are greater than the limit Jun88 given in advance.
- Under (under) denoted U: This bet assumes that the total goals will be lower than the odds provided by the house.
In fact, European handicap at Jun88 There are not too many because this is the simplest and easiest form to play. Specifically:
- 1×2: This is the common symbol of European odds on the odds table Jun88 .
- 1: This number represents the home team winning during play.
- 2: It represents you choosing the away team to win in the confrontation.
- X: Is the term referring to a draw result in that match.
- 1x: Indicates that the home team will win or draw.
- 2x: Only away team can win or draw.
The terminology of European odds at Jun88 is not too much
Some other terms when betting at Jun88
Not only the above 3 popular forms of betting, you can also come across many other “slang” words during the betting process. Specifically:
The term spontaneous
Usually these phrases will be used by many members Jun88 Use in the chat frame to exchange and share more.
- Female: This is the word to call the betting organization that you participate in.
- Fragrant odds: These are odds with a high chance of winning.
- Bad bets: In contrast to the above phrase, it refers to bets that are difficult or impossible to win.
- Down: It means you bet your remaining capital on a single ticket with the aim of collecting a big prize.
- Toang: You guys play betting at Jun88 but suffered losses after losing many consecutive matches.
- Xoa: Refers to the act of placing a bet without caring about the win or loss results. Often this term is used to refer to the “unlucky” behavior of bettors.
- “Blood match” This is a term that refers to many brothers placing the same bet.
- Picking: The act of betting on a bet that appears at the end of the match.
- Explosion: It is the word that appears when a goal comes in the match.
- Go to the island: Only the player goes bankrupt after entering the bet.
- Return to shore: A term that represents a member’s bet Jun88 There are signs of big wins.
- Bet release: Action for players who want to bet on the other team when they realize that the bet they choose is easy to lose.
- Blood opposite: Shows disagreement in choosing a bet between two players.
Some spontaneous terms when playing soccer betting
English terms on the Jun88 odds table
If you regularly follow the house odds table Jun88 , you will notice that most of the terms are in English. Therefore, if you do not want to miss any information, members need to clearly understand the following phrases:
- Handicap: This is an Asian handicap.
- Odds: The exchange rate is provided by the house so you can rely on it to calculate the bonus you receive.
- Win Full: Action indicating that you have won enough bet money Jun88 after the match ends.
- Lose Full: A term used to refer to brothers who lose their entire bet on the match.
- Win Half: Phrase indicating that a member wins half of the bet.
- Lose Half: The player loses half of the bet after the match ends.
- Full Time: Only bets that last during the official 90 minutes of play.
- Half Time: This is a bet that only covers 45 minutes, which can be the 1st or 2nd half.
- Extra Time: Only extra time bets.
- Correct Score: This term is for those who want to bet on the exact score.
The above article has summarized betting terms bóng đá Jun88 in the most detailed way. Once you have mastered the above words, you will bet more easily when betting or exchanging with people who share the same passion. Hopefully the information we bring will help you place your bets as smoothly as possible.